Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Go MINI Cooper Racing With AussieStig
(06-22-2019, 02:10 PM)Raul Rico Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 05:51 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 12:05 PM)Raul Rico Wrote:  
(06-17-2019, 08:20 PM)Matt Tiplady Wrote:  Cheers for the update did a quick 25 min session. Thing I took from it was the rears liked to lock a little more resulting in the back coming around?  That did seem a little more controllable in v1.3?

Could just be me trying to get use to the update.

Is there any plans to do a season 2 with the Mini's as they are a good race?

Same for me here! I had to setup brake bias higher than 70% to feel comfortable again...and set down brake power a bit to avoid spins...Anyway, great mod!
Season 2 would be breathtaking!

Yeah, mine is up around 72% and the pressure knocked down 5%. Still locks a little but its definitely controllable. 

You had a decent race at Silverstone Raul, you just pulled away. Still can't believe I had to do a drive-through.  Dodgy

So It was a drivethough, I see you entering boxes but I didn't know why! 
thanks man, I was hoping to have a nicel fight with you ?
See you in The Hell next week ??!

(06-22-2019, 02:22 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  Maybe an early start, or the server was bugged and it gived you a penalty

Yeah, the server picked up that my car moved backwards, the penalty came up before we had even set off.

It's one of them, nothing that can be done. Still had a decent race back up to 6th.

Should be doing the Ring, so hopefully we will get that battle on the virtual tarmac  Big Grin
Season two with one version of the car would be great.

Next race will be a test. Bouncy tail happy mini on a bouncy twisty track.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(06-23-2019, 03:41 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  Season two with one version of the car would be great.

Next race will be a test. Bouncy tail happy mini on a bouncy twisty track.
Season 2 would be even more awesome mate :-) Let's see if we can go MINI racing with AussieStig again.
Racing at road america or paul ricard would be fantastic!
Unfortunately i will not do the last race of the season at the Nordschleife for a dinner with friends...
Good luck to everyone!
Big Grin 
Good last round, amazed I made it to server 1 Big Grin  Was a little disappointed in the move(s) that dropped me from 4 to 6. Couldn't keep up with Mark after the first lap, kept making little mistakes that cost so much time. But was a good championship guys!
I loved the last race, these cars are great
Hey guys, thanks very much for joining in my series. It was an awesome ride, one of my favourite cars in AC and in real life. Big shout out to Shaun Clarke for the fantastic mod and Michael Martin for his help with skinning the cars, especially mine :-) Cheers, AussieStig
Really fun stuff, shame I miss two races, particularly road america.
I dont really mind when the car gets updated before the race, imo there were enough time between the updates and the race and as a car that was in development I think it was probably a good way to get feedback from players.
Hey guys, the MINI JCW SERIES 2 is coming! We have some great circuits lined up. Thanks to Shaun Clarke and Michael Martin for their input with helping me to decide which circuits this time round. A reminder as well, Shaun has released version 2.0 of the MINI so please be sure to download and install it before the season opener. Cheers, see you all on track, AussieStig

Here is the link to the updated MINI JCW v2.0: https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/websit...7MEGDwUU_s

For anyone wanting to drive in a cool AussieStig themed skin, Michael has put together a nice package here: Aussie_stig_skin_mini_jwc pack.zipdrive.google.com
Glad to see that this series returns!

What's new on Mini's V2.0 update?