Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help!
Question 
Hello fellow Racers

I need help setting a practice session in assetto corsa. 
i see in the races descriptions that there are 130% tyre wear etc i can only change them to 1x 2x etc and fuel consumption on/ off... 
is there a way to change these settings so i can practice to race conditions ? 

Kind regards Christopher Elberg (aka. Ellmo)
I don't typically partake in the 1 hour races, but I'm pretty sure you can set up a practice session with those options using Content Manager instead of the default AC front end. I'm not sure if the default front end makes those options available to you.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Thank you for your heads up i'll try that out
(05-21-2019, 12:15 PM)Christopher Elberg Wrote:  Hello fellow Racers

I need help setting a practice session in assetto corsa. 
i see in the races descriptions that there are 130% tyre wear etc i can only change them to 1x 2x etc and fuel consumption on/ off... 
is there a way to change these settings so i can practice to race conditions ? 

Kind regards Christopher Elberg (aka. Ellmo)

When I prepare for race with those kind of numbers in session. I usually made server and put those numbers for tire wear and fuel consumption rate, I set temperature as SRS usually have on servers, and if i want to practice a lone I made it with one car, and uncheck show on lobby.

That way you have track conditions like in SRS server, but down side is you can't to do race with AI on server, so you can only do hot laps
The problem i see with that is that i cannot open a server have tried it to play with my brother before .... think my network is the problem in this have tested all issue solving threads in the internet.

thank you though for telling me anyway ;Wink nice that people actually read and try to help