Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues joing AC Nissan Primera server
Hello,
I registered for the Nissan Primera at Brands Hatch indy, and when the time came the join button didn't work. I refreshed the page as instructed and tried to join again and again but failed each time. It was really big frustration as this is not the first time. last time also i lost points from my rating. Please admins consider not to take point out of me this time, and help me with advise what to do to fix this issue
delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa.
You can also join by AC lobby, just search simracingsystem
Hello,
I had exactly the same problem, in the same race I suppose. I pressed "Join", the page "Loading" appears but after 2/3 seconds come back to the page of Races. I tried to refresh many times but no works.
(05-20-2019, 09:15 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa.
You can also join by AC lobby, just search simracingsystem

Is it going to affect anything If I deleted the folder?
don't think so but back it up just in case.
I had similar issues, using Content Manager first, it told me it lacked LODs for a TVR that wasn't relevant for the race at all, same when I tried via the regular launcher/menu. Finally I restarted CM and got through to connect but it crashed on load every time, I moved to join via the regular launcher again but by that time the window to join was over.

I have removed the launcherdata folder so we'll see if that is enough. Just thought I'd add more detail to the issue thread.
I went and found the TVR in the error message on race department and installed, then it worked fine. Very odd... but I got in and raced so it worked out.