Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survived my first race! -- Some new questions..
1. you will get an incident point if you hit an object off the track.

2. Read the regulations: (SRS>Regulation at the top)

On each session, the system can provide up to 4 servers with 20 players per session, depending on the simulator. Servers are filled to full capacity, meaning that if capacity is 20 slots and there are 21 drivers, the 21 driver will be on server 2 and needs to complete qualy and 2 race laps in order to move up on the next race. Failing to complete the 2 laps will imply rating lost.

Server positioning is determined by the drivers performance on the specific series & rating. In the first event only rating matters, then performance gets more weight than rating.

3. The exact formula is not revealed, by generally finishing races high against good racers will help.

4. Yes if you registered for a race and did not show up, you will be suspended for two days. Read SRS > Instructions. When you sign up for a race, you have until 5 minutes before race starts to Quit. When the Quit button switches to Wait (5 to 3 min before race) and then to Join at 3 min mark, it's too late. If you do not race you will be suspended. To avoid that, I think you need to Join, start, and be there for 2 laps or maybe complete to laps. Interesting observations: once I could not race, so I joined, waited out quali, started the race and parked on the grass. Came back just before the end of the race, managed to complete a lap or two and still my rating increased.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Survived my first race! -- Some new questions.. - by Pawel Kusmierek - 05-20-2019, 07:08 PM