Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting May 20th!
(05-19-2019, 11:43 AM)Maciek Sobczak Wrote:  
(05-18-2019, 06:16 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  But for most people open setup just means find a setup online and use that.

Sadly, yes. Those poeple do not know what they lose doing that. Creating your personal setup is I`d say just as much a skill as fast driving.

Apart from that, racing 1hour with a setup I don`t like is masochism. I can do that in spec series 20min races but going for default settings on McLaren is very different than say AMG.

To be honest, I've tried a few of the "online setups" and I would rather do my own. Sure it won't be as fast as some peoples out there, but at lease I know it's set up to my driving style.

Also I am glad I checked out the setting for the 488 GT3 car, It was way too tail happy for my liking. Also got at lease the first three race's set up (Imola, Nordschleife and Laguna) over the past few hours... Still hate the Nordschleife but I'm making sure I'm able to keep it on the black stuff and not die in the barriers  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Assetto Corsa series starting May 20th! - by Steve Allan - 05-19-2019, 12:05 PM