Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participating in specific series
(05-19-2019, 11:02 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I think if you are lucky you'll get to keep one of those accounts in the near future. Good luck!

I'm not here to break any rules or to make myself unpopular. If the former is the case I'll just delete my "fun" account and apologise. I'm just here to race (more than 5 tmes a week Smile) and enjoy some clean and respectful  duels on track. If having 2 accounts is against any rules I wasn't aware of please let me know and it'll be gone.

Interestingly I read an interview with one of the ACC principals where he talked about the rating system and explained that they only want to compare how you fare against other drivers, and not where you finish in a race. His point was that they want to encourage racing and not stop people from racing becuase they don't want to risk their rating. That happens in PC2 for example, every time you go out you're liable to lose weeks of working your safety rating or points. You can easily lose 30 or more points a race but it's really hard to win more than a handful. A couple  of races with an idiot taking everyone out and your ratings are smashed ... so people prefer not to race.

Same thing also happens in iRacing and got me tired of it. You either compete and get your rating destroyed or you drive behind the pack by yourself, have no fun, but keep your rating intact. Top get anywhere you have to do this for weeks or months! It discourages you to go out and race.

In any case, as I said, not here to make myself unpopular. If I'm braking any rules please just let me know and I'm gone.

Cheers

Chris

Messages In This Thread
Participating in specific series - by Caleb Avent - 05-17-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Participating in specific series - by Chris Herrmann - 05-20-2019, 06:16 AM