Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official RSR Formula 3 Championship!
Would like to thank the SRS team for facilitating a great championship and the RSR team for providing such a great mod.
Had a lot of fun the past few weeks fighting with Jaap, Luca, Dan, Mario, Fulvio, Andrea and other great guys.
Have seen some good racing all the way through the field. Also lapped guys did a great job (for me anyhow) in letting faster guys by. Thanks for that.

Most memorable for my was for sure the main race at Brands Hatch.
Starting P3, seeing Fulvio and Jaap hitting each other on turn 2 and falling back to P17 trying to avoid them..... Raced back to P3 after a great fight with Guiseppe for P2.
My low, losing internet connection on the last event lying a strong second... but luckely it didn't have any influence on championship standings Smile

Congrats to Jaap for a great season, 17 wins out of 19 races.....he really was in a league of his own. Also congrats tot Paul for sticking into the championship and finishing on P3.
Shame a lot of great contenders didn't stay on or managed to participate in every event. Maybe in the future it's possible to have a system where you can drop 1 or 2 event results.

See you all again some day on track!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official RSR Formula 3 Championship! - by Martijn van t Land - 02-25-2017, 11:16 PM