Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheel ratio not matching
Hi, this is the first timer ever that I experience this kind of issue in AC with SRS.
The race EVORA at Red Bull Ring saturday 20/04 at 22:00
As per the Thread Subject my wheel ratio (T300 1080°) does not match with the one on the screen (actually on my oculus). The odd thing is that I tried the same combination in a private server and in single mode without the issue. I even made a video if it is needed, in which I show that I change the degrees on the thrustmaster's software and on Content Manager (900 and 720) with the same outcome.
Last week I raced with the evora on Barcelona-GP without this bug.
I cannot race because the discrepacies between the movements of my real wheel and the virtual one are higher than someone could possibly tolerate. I hope to find a normal behaviour tomorrow or I'll have to leave the championship  Sad
[img]https://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561197972645414.png[/img]
(04-20-2019, 10:48 PM)Alessandro Andreis Wrote:  Hi, this is the first timer ever that I experience this kind of issue in AC with SRS.
The race EVORA at Red Bull Ring saturday 20/04 at 22:00
As per the Thread Subject my wheel ratio (T300 1080°) does not match with the one on the screen (actually on my oculus). The odd thing is that I tried the same combination in a private server and in single mode without the issue. I even made a video if it is needed, in which I show that I change the degrees on the thrustmaster's software and on Content Manager (900 and 720) with the same outcome.
Last week I raced with the evora on Barcelona-GP without this bug.
I cannot race because the discrepacies between the movements of my real wheel and the virtual one are higher than someone could possibly tolerate. I hope to find a normal behaviour tomorrow or I'll have to leave the championship  Sad

check the box in Content Manager that auto matches steer lock,
and if that doesn't work try to uncheck it save it then recheck it again. Actualli have noticed mine does same, doesnt match up, but then by rechecking and saving, it works.
Thank you, have to try this
[img]https://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561197972645414.png[/img]