Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Seattle
Hi all,  
I saw SRS on the online server list, very glad to find!  Some may recall 'race2play' site years ago that offered such quantities of online racing and is missed since it stopped operating..  I go way back with rFactor1 racing, and before that  the great for its time NR2003 GTP mod, GP Legends, SCGT to name a few.  Quite casual as I avg < 2 hours per week on it, but would not (cannot..) give it up, too fun.  Am a young 61, so in the senior category I suppose. Some questions:

- Possible to view the SRS servers on a website to see how many persons are qualifying in an event?   (Then join in at that time if seeing a decent nbr of entries to race against?)

- Possible for us to add AI cars to an event? (doubt it).  My two events this week at fav time of USAwest 8pm onward had just one other person, hardly can call it racing, w/b fun to add AI entries to race against.

Don Fleming
USAwest (Seattle)
Welcome!
We're on the west coast, too, SF Bay Area. Feel free to join our two senior-controlled servers ("sloBros").
SRS races in the evenings (Pacific time) are a little light on entrants; 9am - 3pm are best for full servers.
You can see who joined by hovering over the number in parentheses on the title bar of each race on the Race page.
See you on track!   Cool
Welcome.
Only living entities are allowed. 
Good Luck
(04-18-2019, 05:21 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Welcome!
We're on the west coast, too, SF Bay Area. Feel free to join our two senior-controlled servers ("sloBros").
SRS races in the evenings (Pacific time) are a little light on entrants; 9am - 3pm are best for full servers.
You can see who joined by hovering over the number in parentheses on the title bar of each race on the Race page.
See you on track!   Cool

Thanks Rob.  Any days of weeks/Times in eve or wknds you recommend joining in on sloBros? (or any scheduled events coming up?)

I sure like Bay area, have some family there, have attended many events at Sonoma Raceway as well as driven it at a NASA drivers day and many kart racing events on it long time ago.

Another variation of an above qustn:
My Gaming PC for AC not powered up often, are there websites to see AC online server activity to check for any good drop-in online AC racing opps from a mobile ph or laptop? (rfactor1 had 'server spy')

Cheers
Don
No schedules or events -- just open practice servers for car/track combos on the current race list. Good for practice passing (or being passed Smile ) and side-by-side techniques without the incident count!
Usually mid-afternoons, mid-evenings (PST) we'll be hanging around...
Don, this link provides listing of AC online servers and status, racers etc that you can access without signing on to AC: https://ac.justrace.net