Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX
(04-26-2019, 09:11 AM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  
(04-23-2019, 07:54 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  so so many drivers dont use brain, or totaly ignoring other drivers on track  in all series,  too hard , so it look some of us get some mone for every position gained no meter of how many racer push out by the way
Whatever dude. You literally ALWAYS complain about others. I've been in races with you, where you started to complain even before the start.

I have been suspended here once too. Without so much as a warning. I briefly got distracted, missed a brakingpoint on the main straight and took the driver in front of me out. Shit happens, but it was an honest mistake. Couple of weeks later, a notification that I was suspended for 7 days. Not a warning first, never "crossed a line" like that before. Nono, immediate suspension. And the penalty was as high as the one guy I reported. Someone who -out of revenge- waited a lap to deliberately drive into me. 

That is imho what is going wrong on this website. Ppl feel they are being wronged report way too quickly, without thinking of the intend (most people REALLY do not want to run their car into yours, they simply screwed up) and admin(s) hand out suspensions like cookies in a candystore. It makes racing here a lot less enjoyable.

I've raced with Michal Janak before and when i see his name in the registration list, it always puts a smile on my face, he is the ideal racer, safe, consistent and courteous.

As for your incident - you took someone out and you are complaining you were punished? yes it might have been an accident, but you owe it to everyone on track to be competent enough to not do that, missing a breaking marker is a rookie mistake and something that should come instinctively (you shouldn't even have to think about it) imo, seems to me like you hadn't practiced enough to be safe on the track, or you were overdriving, and again, that is not safe behavior. This is just a game, yes, but the goal with the game is to be as realistic as possible, and if that happened in a real race, of course you would expect a penalty for taking someone out of the race

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX - by Andy Kay - 05-01-2019, 01:46 AM