Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX
(04-23-2019, 07:54 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  so so many drivers dont use brain, or totaly ignoring other drivers on track  in all series,  too hard , so it look some of us get some mone for every position gained no meter of how many racer push out by the way

Whatever dude. You literally ALWAYS complain about others. I've been in races with you, where you started to complain even before the start.

(04-24-2019, 12:02 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I've reported that type of thing a number of times here on SRS, and unsurprisingly the driver in question gets warned/suspended/banned for the incident. And in my eyes, anything that gets a successful warning/suspension/ban out of administration is by definition something that should be reported.

If you simply flat out disagree with his judgement on reported incidents, well... that's an issue you'll have to take up with administration. Not those doing the reporting. Smile

Exactly this. Say that someone did divebomb you in a corner. You feel he's in the wrong and want to report him. You've already got a triggerhappy finger when it comes to reporting, so you have the form finished in seconds. 
Dude that crashed into you didn't deliberately run into you. He simply made a mistake. Yet, 5 weeks after you filed the report you get the SRS message that he got suspended for 2 weeks because you reported him. 

With regards to the incident: you were right, he was wrong. But do you REALLY believe that players deserve to be suspended just because he made a judgement error?

I have been suspended here once too. Without so much as a warning. I briefly got distracted, missed a brakingpoint on the main straight and took the driver in front of me out. Shit happens, but it was an honest mistake. Couple of weeks later, a notification that I was suspended for 7 days. Not a warning first, never "crossed a line" like that before. Nono, immediate suspension. And the penalty was as high as the one guy I reported. Someone who -out of revenge- waited a lap to deliberately drive into me. 

That is imho what is going wrong on this website. Ppl feel they are being wronged report way too quickly, without thinking of the intend (most people REALLY do not want to run their car into yours, they simply screwed up) and admin(s) hand out suspensions like cookies in a candystore. It makes racing here a lot less enjoyable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about the carelessness in the Lotus Evora GX - by Dennis Ipenburg - 04-26-2019, 09:11 AM