Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boas, mais um Português . Hi from Portugal.
Wink 
Good evening to all, my name is José Craveiro, I am 42 years old and I am Portuguese.
I bought Project Cars and PS4 on the day of the game's release for consoles.
I had never played online and it was a good and bad discovery at the same time, running against other riders is another thing but when you pick up who does not have the least respect for others it gets difficult, so I decided to start looking for how to play with people who had the Same type of track behavior. I started running with a group in a GT3 championship on PS4 and meanwhile together with someone else I started to develop a Button Box (I do not know if I can advertise) to use with Project Cars and PS4, the final result surprised by the positive and we decided To test if there would be any interested, the acceptance was very positive and since then we have been investing in several improvements. As I had to test also in PC and with several games, my interest in simracing has become more comprehensive and at the moment I have the Assetto Corsa and the RaceRoom in PC. I can usually run between 9pm and 1am (UTC time).
Regards,
José Craveiro
Welcome José