Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi new to Assetto Corsa
Hi fellas. Nice to be here. Heard of SRS on youtube from other simracers. Played a bit of Project Cars 2 but want something more serious now so got Assetto Corsa and want to race on SRS. Could someone help me out with some easy tips how does it work. And the races that I'm interested in dont start each hour as its advertised? I installed the SRS app already on the game. Looking forward to it!
Hi Deividas! Welcome to SRS. The way this system works its pretty simple: there's a race each hour of the day, and all the races are part of several series/championships that lasts for 6 weeks (usually). If you want to check out the races available today, just go to the COMPETITION page and then check out the DAILY SCHEDULE. There you'll be able to see the time when each race starts and the requirements for that race in particular (you will need to download several tracks and cars from racedepartment, there's a forum with all of this downloads listed)

If you want to join a race, just get ready and go to COMPETITION --> RACE. There you'll be able to join the races available, but there's an important thing you have to keep in mind: if you join a race, YOU HAVE to race it! If not, you will be suspended for a few days. When you JOIN a race, you'll be requested to select the livery of your car and then you'll have to wait until 3 minutes left for the race, when the server will be opened for you to join and start practicing (you can practice at your own while you're waiting)

Every race has the same structure: few minutes of practice while everyone is entering the server, then a QUALIFYNG (which duration depends on the duration of the race) and then the RACE itself. There are races of 20 minutes and other ones of 1 hour. Check out the rules of each race as, for example, the 1 hour races normally impose an obligatory pitstop during the race.

Another important thing is the user "score". As you can see, you have two different levels: your overall rating and your incident average. Those levels are very important, as they determine which split you'll be into when there are several splits for a single race. Try to drive clean and smooth and just do your best to gain positions. The points will come, be patient.

And... I think that's all!! If you still have any questions, just hit me up. See you on the grid!!
Hi and welcome!
Rubén pretty much said it all, for help on the racing side of things you can check this great thread
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=5447
Have Fun and see you on track
„Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat es aufzuschließen.“ - Walter Röhrl