Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hello everyone,

Been enjoying anything petrol related for most of my life (including 2 wheels). Just upgraded my sim setup with VR and want to start enjoying a bit of online racing with Assetto Corsa.
I'm 42 years old, so take it easy on me you young whippersnappers, I ain't as quick as I used to be! I'll try not to get in the way too much and my sincerest apologies in advance if I mess up in front of you!
Take it easy guys.. Rubber side down!!
Welcome!
Don't worry about being slow, consistency and clean driving are more important Smile
Thanks Borre,

Don’t recall saying I was ‘slow’, just not as quick as I used to be!! Wink

#competitiveoldman
(04-04-2019, 11:21 PM)Robert Bishop Wrote:  I'm 42 years old, so take it easy on me you young whippersnappers
Welcome Robert! Middle-aged guys like us have a lot to say, at least sitting in a comfortable chair that does not jump with every pothole. We might take care of our back  Angel
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
(04-05-2019, 04:52 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  
(04-04-2019, 11:21 PM)Robert Bishop Wrote:  I'm 42 years old, so take it easy on me you young whippersnappers
Welcome Robert! Middle-aged guys like us have a lot to say, at least sitting in a comfortable chair that does not jump with every pothole. We might take care of our back  Angel

Thanks Sergio! Smile