Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AC] Dallara F3 Series needs Nissan Skyline?
Hi there,
last evening I finally made it: Our daughter went to bed and I got my setup ready early enough to join the Dallara F3 race in Brand's Hatch (8pm local time in Germany).
Well, at least I thought – when I joined the server, I got disconnected with "missing car: ks_nissan_skyline_r34", which is a part of the Japanese Car Pack DLC.
Bummer.
But why? The race info says nothing about other requirements than the Dallara F3.
(03-27-2019, 10:28 AM)Andreas Otto Wrote:  Hi there,
last evening I finally made it: Our daughter went to bed and I got my setup ready early enough to join the Dallara F3 race in Brand's Hatch (8pm local time in Germany).
Well, at least I thought – when I joined the server, I got disconnected with "missing car: ks_nissan_skyline_r34", which is a part of the Japanese Car Pack DLC.
Bummer.
But why? The race info says nothing about other requirements than the Dallara F3.

It happened to me once in another serie but was a Ford Sierra mod.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
(03-27-2019, 07:49 PM)Eduardo Sa Wrote:  
(03-27-2019, 10:28 AM)Andreas Otto Wrote:  Hi there,
Bummer.

It happened to me once in another serie but was a Ford Sierra mod.

Yup, had that one some weeks ago, too.
Every week when the new races are starting I look them over to see if there is anything I don't have installed. Had issues My first few weeks here and missed a few races because of that. Now I've learned. Good luck. Have fun!
Happened to me quite a few times. Closing Content Manager (or AC), starting again and re-joining cured the issue.