Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Automobilista & Nascar Racing 2003 seasons starting March 25!
(05-07-2019, 05:37 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  yes, at least for the next 6 weeks.
It didn't make sense to start another season with the number of drivers that showed up last season.

I didn't join the AMS races last season because I didn't like the car (Formula Vee).
Maybe that with the right cars more people would join. I remember last year we had a Formula Truck championship and we had about 9 racers on average. Not a lot compared to AC and R3E, but enough for some good racing.
Those trucks were so much fun to drive, i'd love to have another FT championship. Or maybe a championship with the Stadium Super Trucks. Those are spectacular and I'm pretty sure none of the other sims offer this series, so maybe It'll convince people to come play AMS again Smile
(05-08-2019, 03:53 PM)Borre Verdoes Wrote:  
(05-07-2019, 05:37 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  yes, at least for the next 6 weeks.
It didn't make sense to start another season with the number of drivers that showed up last season.

I didn't join the AMS races last season because I didn't like the car (Formula Vee).
Maybe that with the right cars more people would join. I remember last year we had a Formula Truck championship and we had about 9 racers on average. Not a lot compared to AC and R3E, but enough for some good racing.
Those trucks were so much fun to drive, i'd love to have another FT championship. Or maybe a championship with the Stadium Super Trucks. Those are spectacular and I'm pretty sure none of the other sims offer this series, so maybe It'll convince people to come play AMS again Smile

+1