Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content Manager problem
Hey guys, i've been using Content Manager for a while now and I've noticed that i'm unable to register to any race while using it. If i hit register it just refreshes the list of all avaiable races.
So everytime i want to register for a race i have to open the stock launcher, register, close the launcher and refresh SRS inside of Content Manager to show the "Join" button.

Is there a fix for this, or do I have to open the stock launcher everytime?
(03-21-2019, 01:04 PM)Luca Corso Wrote:  Hey guys, i've been using Content Manager for a while now and I've noticed that i'm unable to register to any race while using it. If i hit register it just refreshes the list of all avaiable races.
So everytime i want to register for a race i have to open the stock launcher, register, close the launcher and refresh SRS inside of Content Manager to show the "Join" button.

Is there a fix for this, or do I have to open the stock launcher everytime?

Sometimes this happens to me on first try, but second try always works for some reason.

Weird thing for me with content manager is that RSR leaderboard app won't work if I register through Content Manager. It just complains that penalties are not enabled.
Luca, I've had CM do that as well. If you refresh the race page it will work as it should.
Same as Tim said. When it happens to me I just refresh the page and it switches to the list of registered drivers just fine.
(03-21-2019, 03:58 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  Luca, I've had CM do that as well.  If you refresh the race page it will work as it should.

I've tried but it doesn't work, i don't really undesrtand what's wrong...