Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best racing days/times?
What are the times and days most people race? Maybe its a good idea to concentrate the community a bit(?). I think a lot of people check the races see that (0) and leave. Im new to SRS but really like the idea and  the effort that went into making it! 
Filling all those races will take a big community.   
Jur
after 19:00 GMt there is more people.

After 22:00GMT there is always action
(11-29-2016, 07:43 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  after 19:00 GMt there is more people.

After 22:00GMT there is always action

Hi Jur Verlouw, welcome!!

Sorry admin but I am not totally agree.
I have written in the chat that maybe the system has to change something, because the system right now I think is not working.
I am an enthusiastic of Simracingsystem and I want that this project have a huge future, but the reality is that in the last 3 weeks I can not find any race to drive.
90 % of the cases, no one is driving, and in the 10 % remaining, 1 or 2 drivers are in the session.

I do not have a solution, but I am sure that something is needed to do.
Maybe fix one or two hours to the races, or fix one or two days to the races....something that "invite" to the drivers to race at the same time, as a private championship works.

In my case, I participate in a private championship in Spain, and all Sundays at 21.00 GMT, we have the race.
All the week we can do the tests, and the race has his hour and day fixed.
All sundays are racing 30 drivers, and it is amazing.

I know that this kind of example is impossible to do in Simracingsystem, but maybe some little changes may help to improve the quantity of the drivers.
Another example: On iracing is possible to race 24/7 too, but people who race knows that X day and X hour is the best for do the race...and now in Simracingsystem I think this is not possible.
That is one reason becasue of the people pay into iracing.

If you want that drivers can tell their opinion to try to improve the system, I think is the best we can do....

See you on the forum, and maybe in the track!!
a form has been sent to all users to know more about their schedules, sims of preference, type of car etc..
Should arrive soon at your email box
(12-01-2016, 09:18 PM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  a form has been sent to all users to know more about their schedules, sims of preference, type of car etc..
Should arrive soon at your email box

Thanks Henrique.
I have send the survey information.
I hope the most of users can fill it and can help to improve our comunity.

I will wait until your feedback with all the surveys.
Best Regards.
Just filled out the form. I am new to SRS, but I think without building up a complete racing community it will be difficult to move more and more users to SRS.
Most online drivers are already organized in some sort/form of community with own Forums, own TeamSpeak, own Servers, own implementations of track/laptimes/bestlap recordings. I have already seen AutoDownloaders for necessary content.

SRS is somewhat like a combined Minorating+SpeedWise-system in Terms of Assetto Corsa (this is what I am playing). MinoRating is widely distributed because it is just a tool which will be installed on the AC Server and is used by the Server admins to Keep away wreckers - there is nothing to do on the client side - so everyone can use it without registration or need to install anything. SpeedWise can be installed on the Server only, too and keeps track/records your races - but only if you race on a SpeedWise enabled server. SpeedWise is very nice, but development is very silent and every user required registration to access their records, so I left for a better solution.

To get more people here You should start building an online racing community at SRS to help spread the word. If there's content needed for racing it should be possible to get it installed using a one-time-setup-run-daily Auto installer. But it would be much better if Kunos would deliver a solution within the game. I don't want to know how many have bought AC, drove some laps alone on a track with different cars, did not do any single online race or had a bad experience the first three races and are leaving - forever.

To be honest - this is my third try to get nice and fair online racing with AC. If this does not help, I will be trying iRacing.