Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 hour asia and euro race stuck.
Had the problem in todays 1hour Asia race. Practice ran twice before quali started.

Sounds like the same has happened it the Euro race too.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
yeah Euro had an issue.. The is also no race results reported for server 1 that we raced in.
Yeah, I don't think we'll get the results of EU Server 1. Problems between practice and qualifying. And last 10 minutes, at least for me, were laggy AF, I killed two guys, even though my framerate was constantly good, and ping was low. No 99% CPU warning either. Just teleported into other guys. And funny thing happened at the end. After my second teleporting in the last lap, I went to the pits to wait the end of the race. And as soon as the first guy crossed the finish line, everybody disconnected, and everything just stuck. I thought that the problem is on my end only, but youtube vod cuts out at the same moment (no usual "podium" graphic), so it might be server issue.
(03-12-2019, 12:35 PM)Igor Relja Wrote:  Yeah, I don't think we'll get the results of EU Server 1. Problems between practice and qualifying. And last 10 minutes, at least for me, were laggy AF, I killed two guys, even though my framerate was constantly good, and ping was low. No 99% CPU warning either. Just teleported into other guys. And funny thing happened at the end. After my second teleporting in the last lap, I went to the pits to wait the end of the race. And as soon as the first guy crossed the finish line, everybody disconnected, and everything just stuck. I thought that the problem is on my end only, but youtube vod cuts out at the same moment (no usual "podium" graphic), so it might be server issue.

Oh is that what happened at the end..  I was bugging out also. Totally punted some guy thomas down the start/finish line. 1 sec I'm full bore down the straight 4 car lengths away. Next sec I'm on his bumber like I was teleported. Then from that point is was a buggy experience. Ended up just quiting around the 1/2 way mark.
Feel bad for Thomas, he was my second victim at the very end Big Grin 2-3 seconds behind me, braking for chicane, aaaaaaaand his front bumper is in my lap Big Grin

This is what happened at the end:

Now the question is where was the problem. Is it between me and the server, or the server itself. If it's the latter, my guess is that the results are lost, because it probably waits the end of the race to log them. And this looks like everybody got disconnected just before the end, so it means that it crashed before it got a chance to save the results.

We'll see in a few days, but I won't be too disappointed if I don't get all those incidents in last 10 minutes counted in my average.  Big Grin Angel
Oh god.. Lmao.. Flying and sinking lambos!!!

I'm going to say it was server side.. Some of the other series has issues also. I think the Ferrari one has similar issues as well.

At least this series is daily. So no big deal, can have a go at it again. Although is tough for me to make that race @ 4pm my time. Depends if I get out of work early or not.

See ya on the track
James "Blue Flag" Almanzo.. Lol