Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sol + Shader Patch Mod
Any plans on running these on the servers? Night Racing and day cycle really looks amazing and now works online. 60x time acceleration would be so nice
(03-08-2019, 02:49 PM)Paul Maguire Wrote:  Any plans on running these on the servers? Night Racing and day cycle really looks amazing and now works online. 60x time acceleration would be so nice

I love the NIGHT racing, only drawback that I can anticipate happening is....... If ALL drivers don't have the SOL mod installed and still JOIN,  you can't see them at night because the headlights are different , they don't work at all and drivers don't know it because they see daylight still. I'm not sure which mod is doing the Night/ Day..it might be the shader patch and SOL just does the weather.
(03-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Mike Blaze Wrote:  
(03-08-2019, 02:49 PM)Paul Maguire Wrote:  Any plans on running these on the servers? Night Racing and day cycle really looks amazing and now works online. 60x time acceleration would be so nice

I love the NIGHT racing, only drawback that I can anticipate happening is....... If ALL drivers don't have the SOL mod installed and still JOIN,  you can't see them at night because the headlights are different , they don't work at all and drivers don't know it because they see daylight still.  I'm not sure which mod is doing the  Night/ Day..it  might be the shader patch and SOL just does the weather.

People without sol will only get 6pm as the latest, AFAIK. 
(03-09-2019, 11:23 AM)Paul Maguire Wrote:  
(03-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Mike Blaze Wrote:  

I love the NIGHT racing, only drawback that I can anticipate happening is....... If ALL drivers don't have the SOL mod installed and still JOIN,  you can't see them at night because the headlights are different , they don't work at all and drivers don't know it because they see daylight still.  I'm not sure which mod is doing the  Night/ Day..it  might be the shader patch and SOL just does the weather.

People without sol will only get 6pm as the latest, AFAIK. 

SOL and shader patch work flawlessly and is a game changer, it was easy to install using content manager after reading the instructions, you don't have to change anything except the time of day, and make sure sol is the correct pp filter its using.
SOL would be awesome
sol beta 1.1 works without PP btw, if you wanted to save some fps.
SRS need to put Sol on their server its a must have...
Whit ACC that becoming better and better if we want to get people around here.. no choice!
(03-21-2019, 07:15 PM)Jordan Dion Wrote:  SRS need to put Sol on their server its a must have...
Whit ACC that becoming better and better if we want to get people around here.. no choice!

ACC has only GT3 cars and no mod support. It's not replacing AC anytime soon!