Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few people since a couple of weeks
I´m good with the current race frequency, though. For instance, the Porsche races are mainly the only official races, as far as I can see. So It´s good to have the opportunity to race every 2 hours. I would really like to race the Gt3s as well, but it´s too close to the Porsche races in my opinion.

I think we just need more active users here, because the system is a blast! It´s also nice to have a mix between short sprint races and longer GT3 competitions. So what I´m saying is, you´re doing a good job! We just need to find more combos which are popular, easy for nice competition on track and maybe not too many setup options. (For the shorter races)

My suggestion would be one GT3 race every four hours, perhaps at prime time in Europe. And three shorter races with Porsche, BMW and Dallara within the current frequency. And when the LMP is there next week, we need one server with it, too, haha!
So 2 "endurance" servers, 3 "sprint" servers would be cool I guess. But just to be clear, I get your point, everybody has different likes and needs and complaints will always be present, I know.

So your target with focussing on competion aspect and promotion is definitely the right way! I want more people to race here!
Keep up the good work, guys!

PS: Could you also change the combo during a running season? What I mean is, when you realise a series hasn't been accepted by the majority and there haven´t been official races for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, you could change the car?

PPS: Could you please tell the AC devs how to implement a driver swap? That´s THE feature to save Assetto´s life!

Messages In This Thread
RE: everything is dead - by simracingsystem - 11-10-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: everything is dead - by Alessandro Lucato - 11-11-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: few people since a couple of weeks - by Patrick Kreutz - 11-17-2016, 11:32 AM