Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few people since a couple of weeks
I was against the idea of having multiple races.
Having one every 4 hours was enought to guarantee that you would have a full field of responsible drivers.
Someone complained for that in AC forum and now where are these guys? we have races every one or 2 hours and nobody is there.
I hardly can find a race with more than 7 people to gain points in a series... and I'm talking about a gt3 race!
I think it's better if you go back to the previus schedule: don't you think?
cheers

edit: sorry I red myself and... I don't want to be harsh, it's just to know your toughts and what's going on, I would really like to see this thing working Smile
people will always complain about everything, it's human nature.

If SRS didn't use mods, it could never work because people need to use mods, if it uses mods, it should use vanilla content so that you don't have to download extra content.
If you have races every hour and the same cometition every 4 hours, it won't work because people have to wait a lot of time to play the only series they race. If you can race every 15 minutes, your favorite series every two hours like it is now, it will never work because people won't gather.
these are just small examples of how complaints work, we could be here for hours...

pretty much everthing that was pointed out as flaws was fixed or improved. The development is actually at a state that i consider good, so now it's time to invest more on the competition aspect and promotion of the system.

I get your point Alessandro, but you are not helping the cause at all, writing a post 'everything is dead'.
yes it was not a good thread title. I'm sorry I apologize!!! Thank's for your work and best luck, I'll be here...

I edited the thread title by the way (was really not a good one!)
bye
Reverting to just one AC-race per hour is probably a good idea because we had at least two, three races with decent grids in the evening. So better than today.
I´m good with the current race frequency, though. For instance, the Porsche races are mainly the only official races, as far as I can see. So It´s good to have the opportunity to race every 2 hours. I would really like to race the Gt3s as well, but it´s too close to the Porsche races in my opinion.

I think we just need more active users here, because the system is a blast! It´s also nice to have a mix between short sprint races and longer GT3 competitions. So what I´m saying is, you´re doing a good job! We just need to find more combos which are popular, easy for nice competition on track and maybe not too many setup options. (For the shorter races)

My suggestion would be one GT3 race every four hours, perhaps at prime time in Europe. And three shorter races with Porsche, BMW and Dallara within the current frequency. And when the LMP is there next week, we need one server with it, too, haha!
So 2 "endurance" servers, 3 "sprint" servers would be cool I guess. But just to be clear, I get your point, everybody has different likes and needs and complaints will always be present, I know.

So your target with focussing on competion aspect and promotion is definitely the right way! I want more people to race here!
Keep up the good work, guys!

PS: Could you also change the combo during a running season? What I mean is, when you realise a series hasn't been accepted by the majority and there haven´t been official races for maybe 2 or 3 weeks, you could change the car?

PPS: Could you please tell the AC devs how to implement a driver swap? That´s THE feature to save Assetto´s life!
Hi Patrick,

All sugestions are welcome,
changing the car is possible but it makes more sense to me to end a season and start a new one, this can be done at any time.
I don't have the connections to pull some strings regarding driver swap Big Grin
Just turned on to this site by a friend TODAY! 
Let's not sit and express disappointment here. 
Let's Start posting and promoting SRS on other forums. Grids cant get any bigger if none of us out here knew about it.
Anyway, looking forward to joining some races when I'm home!
Cheers