Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about get the setups
Hi guys, I just arrived to this apasionate world of SRS and I´m trying to get setups for my cars for this races but also for the online. I ´m finding some files but I´m not sure what do I need to do with them. Should I try to copy one by one or there is a way to implement that file into the game files?

Before anything I wolud like to say thanks for the help.
in your my documents folder like this:"C:\Users\fredrik\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\CAR\TRACK"
or you can just put the ini file into the "C:\Users\fredrik\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\CAR\Generic" folder

you dont have to put the ini files in the correct track folder you can just use the generic one if you like but once you have a decent amount of setups it can be tricky to sort through so i would recommend to put them into the correct folder.

once you have them in the folder you can access them ingame.
Download the setup market app for Assetto Corsa. You will be able to get other people tunes for car/track combos. It will save the setups in the appropriate spots for you too.
If you look at the description for each race it will state whether it's open or fixed. Fixed means fixed setup so sometimes all you can adjust is fuel or tire pressure. It's kinda random. In Setup Market App you just click on the arrow and it will save it in the correct folder. Then you go back to setup in you HUD and load it. I find there's not a lot of setups for the stuff in SRS. There's also a setup topic in the SRS forum. You can ask for help there as well. http://thesetupmarket.com/#/
(03-02-2019, 08:35 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  in your my documents folder like this:"C:\Users\fredrik\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\CAR\TRACK"
or you can just put the ini file into the "C:\Users\fredrik\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\CAR\Generic" folder

you dont have to put the ini files in the correct track folder you can just use the generic one if you like but once you have a decent amount of setups it can be tricky to sort through so i would recommend to put them into the correct folder.

once you have them in the folder you can access them ingame.

I did extensive tests for this....I even completely deleted the generic folder and it always wrote a new one with a LAST.INI file in it so it doesn't read any changes at all to this folder. I even changed tire pressures in the last.ini and saved it, it always converted it back to original so putting a setup in this folder does nothing.