Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcelona GP
Hi all. I'll try not to disgrace myself too much over the next few weeks by competing in the F3 series. Today I started practicing at Barcelona but I am a bit confused. In the tracks folder in AC there is a "ks barcelona" folder, but the track doesn't show in content manager. So I downloaded the track from Race Department. That one now shows in the list of tracks, loads correctly and I actually seem to like it a lot. 

Question 1: is this the right track to race on? 

Question 2: AI doesn't work. Cars start moving and then they immediately stop, just to show as "withdrawn from race" a few seconds later. 

Any wisdom? With many thanks in advance.
Circuit de catalunya is part of the dream pack 2 dlc you will need to buy it or get the whole assetto corsa ultimate edition.
(02-23-2019, 11:23 PM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  Circuit de catalunya is part of the dream pack 2 dlc you will need to buy it or get the whole assetto corsa ultimate edition.

Spot on as ever Fredrik. Thanks very much.
No problem.
after I joined srs and saw the amount of races requiring the dlc content and because of how AC handles dlc (you cant just own one of the cars that are in the race but need all) I bought the ultimate edition even though i already had the base version of the game.

cant say im a fan of catalunya (quite the opposite tbh) but having all the DLC content for srs has been worth the money imo.
Also i think the mx-5 cup is part of some dlc pack and its a really fun car too.

I highly recommend you get the ultimate pack if you can.