Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting February 25th!
(04-05-2019, 04:58 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
(04-05-2019, 03:22 PM)Roberto López Santamaría Wrote:  What about new series? I am so excited!

Usually announced on a Saturday so probably will find out tomorrow! 

Fingers crossed for lots of high power low aero old cars Smile

Is it too soon to wish for the YELLOWBIRD to return?! Lol

But RSR Porshe the old one wasn a long time
(04-05-2019, 04:58 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
(04-05-2019, 03:22 PM)Roberto López Santamaría Wrote:  What about new series? I am so excited!

Usually announced on a Saturday so probably will find out tomorrow! 

Fingers crossed for lots of high power low aero old cars Smile

Is it too soon to wish for the YELLOWBIRD to return?! Lol
60's F1  Heart
Ah yes the old Porsche RSR definitely deserves a daily slot, can’t recall when I last raced that but it has been far too long.

I just prey no slot is wasted on GT3 cars, after racing in ACC recently it is impossible to go back to the GT3 in AC.
(04-06-2019, 08:58 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  after racing in ACC recently it is impossible to go back to the GT3 in AC.

Is it worth the buy in this moment?
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
I know what one will be  Tongue
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(04-06-2019, 08:58 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Ah yes the old Porsche RSR definitely deserves a daily slot, can’t recall when I last raced that but it has been far too long.

I just prey no slot is wasted on GT3 cars, after racing in ACC recently it is impossible to go back to the GT3 in AC.
Can´t seem to understand GT3 cars, whether it is in AC or ACC  Huh

Hoping for something similiar to the Honda S800 RSC; small, light and just enought power to get up a hill - perfection is King!
„Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat es aufzuschließen.“ - Walter Röhrl
(04-06-2019, 11:45 AM)Florian Tiedemann Wrote:  
(04-06-2019, 08:58 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Ah yes the old Porsche RSR definitely deserves a daily slot, can’t recall when I last raced that but it has been far too long.

Hoping for something similiar to the Honda S800 RSC; small, light and just enought power to get up a hill - perfection is King!

so dodnt use Trabant, can go uphill at Ebisu :-D
(04-06-2019, 12:05 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  
(04-06-2019, 11:45 AM)Florian Tiedemann Wrote:  

so dodnt use Trabant, can go uphill at Ebisu :-D

You mean this one?  Big Grin

actual Trabant Mod
„Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgens davor steht und Angst hat es aufzuschließen.“ - Walter Röhrl
(04-06-2019, 10:13 AM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  
(04-06-2019, 08:58 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  after racing in ACC recently it is impossible to go back to the GT3 in AC.

Is it worth the buy in this moment?

I think so, now that dynamic weather is available it is quite an experience! Also servers can now filter entry by ratings.

Just did 2 half hour races online which were both amazing.

First race it rained through free practice then the sun came out for quali but the track was still very wet with puddles. Then by the race the track was mainly dry so set to it with dry tyres although still some damp patches.

Then with about 5 mins to go I was leading and new weather forecast came in, rain in 4 mins :o
It actually started to piss down going into last corner before start of last lap, gambled and didn’t pit and just managed to keep it on the track and bring home in first. Was absolutely incredible Smile
pray for something like Maserati 250, diodn see this one in series yet