Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NR2003 - Content Missing.
Bug 
Have been playing NR2003 for a while. Got SRS.  I had 2 out of  5 mods and few tracks but SOME content was still missing. Installed all mentioned TRACKS and MODS by downloading from links provided and moving them into NR2003 folders "series" and "tracks". Now when I start the APP . It says "CONTENT MISSING" for every single mod and track.  Have I done something wrong? Have anyone else seen something like that?
the whelen is mod inside a folder, the whelen_mod folder shoudln't be there.
Changed whelen mod but everything is still the same. The problem is that previous content also "disappeared".  It says content missing even for 2003 CUP - Daytona combo, which is present from a stock install.  Basically everything is saying "MISSING" after I installed tracks and series. Even the stuff that was "OK" before.

[quote pid='24671' dateline='1550114715']
UPDATE - SOMETHING GOT CORRUPTED WITH PLAYER PROFILE.  I DELETED ALL PLAYED PROFILES AND MADE A NEW ONE.  EVERYTHING IS ONE "GREEN".
[/quote]
(02-14-2019, 12:00 AM)Stan Marsh Wrote:  Have been playing NR2003 for a while. Got SRS.  I had 2 out of  5 mods and few tracks but SOME content was still missing. Installed all mentioned TRACKS and MODS by downloading from links provided and moving them into NR2003 folders "series" and "tracks". Now when I start the APP . It says "CONTENT MISSING" for every single mod and track.  Have I done something wrong? Have anyone else seen something like that?

(02-14-2019, 01:23 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the whelen is mod inside  a folder, the whelen_mod folder shoudln't be there.

You should make a note of this in the "necessary files" post.  It tripped me up and I suspect that it also is the cause of many issues. This was frustrating to track down, but i think everything is now working. I see the register button for all races, now.