Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't Join
Hi Guys,
Really want this system to work so I got an email saying it had been revamped so i'm trying it again.  Registered for a race.  Selected car.  Waited for the box to go green with 5 minutes left. Clicked join.  Nothing.  No anti virus running.  Nothing happens.  Looks like the screen goes black for a second and tries to launch but it fails every time.
I did notice I was the only registered person.  Is that the reason?  What's the minimum number?
you should be able to join even if you are the only one registered at the session.
Could be cookie problem. Delete the cookies from the AC Launcher ( go to mydoc\assetto corsa\launcherdata and delete all files on that folder but leave the folders.

If this happens again, you can go to the menu and click Race, it will force a refresh to the page.
Deleted the cookies. No change.

However, I hit the RACE button and refreshed. Then i joined, no problem. Strange.

Thanks for the help. At least i can join races now.
I have a problem,when i hit the join button my screen was bloqued.After rebooting my PC,i have tried to join in the lobby but when i was on the server,this message:
Checksum failed you have been kicked ou of the race
If someone could help me,thanks.
(01-18-2017, 09:22 PM)Lionel Gamet Wrote:  I have a problem,when i hit the join button my screen was bloqued.After rebooting my PC,i have tried to join in the lobby but when i was on the server,this message:
What series?
There´s an update for the Dallara, the 3.1, make sure you updated it.
(01-19-2017, 09:02 AM)Richard Dees Wrote:  
(01-18-2017, 09:22 PM)Lionel Gamet Wrote:  I have a problem,when i hit the join button my screen was bloqued.After rebooting my PC,i have tried to join in the lobby but when i was on the server,this message:
What series?
There´s an update for the Dallara, the 3.1, make sure you updated it.

I'have made another try this morning,and it's work now,i can join server.Hope the problem is solved.
Yes it was with Dallara,thanks for answer Richard  Wink