Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to join Seat Leon TCR race
Hi,
I was unable to join the race (12:00 GMT today) due to a weird problem - AC complained about missing files related to a mod (that I do not have) that should not be required by the race:
ERROR: ginetta_g55_gt3 : Error cannot find lods.ini for car ginetta_g55_gt3

I'm starting the race from CM. Log.txt is included, it contains that same error message. Py_log.txt remains as it was.

I have been able to race on previous races of the same series without any problems so far, but now, according to regulations, I guess I have a 2 day ban as I was not able to join after registering. Is there anything that can be done with that, and especially, is it possible to fix the server, so that those who do not have that mod are able to race?
Same issue, and now with the lotus/riverside race

loaded from the public side...so strange
I have this problem with Content Manager all the time. It's enough to close the program and start again and the problem goes away, at least fro me.
(02-10-2019, 01:05 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  I have this problem with Content Manager all the time. It's enough to close the program and start again and the problem goes away, at least fro me.
I tried that but it didn't work. Installing the missing mod, however, did.
(02-10-2019, 03:27 PM)Timo Santasalo Wrote:  
(02-10-2019, 01:05 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  I have this problem with Content Manager all the time. It's enough to close the program and start again and the problem goes away, at least fro me.
I tried that but it didn't work. Installing the missing mod, however, did.

Guess I'll have to download the Ginetta and take it for a spin, then. Tongue
Not the worst fix I've encountered, but the error sucks!

Thanks for the heads up.
Assetto Corsa, Thrustmaster T150, Playseat Challenge, GTX1080, i7-8700k, 16GB RAM.