Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading SRS to AC
Huh Hey all. I'm having trouble getting SRS to show up in AC's general settings menu.
I get as far as moving the 3 
files "apps, content, and launch" into my AC's file folder.
I can see them but they wont do anything. One thing I did notice while opening the files of the individual folders was that 
windows had blocked the opening of the skins file as being from an unknown publisher.
Could this be windows settings issue preventing the files from opening.?
please paste the folder structure here.

steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa\.... until the last folder inside launcher folder
(02-08-2019, 03:22 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  please paste the folder structure here.

steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa\.... until the last folder inside launcher folder

Have done so. At least I think I have. I followed the 9 min. tutorial of Simpit. I click on the AC link provided by your site.
3 compressed folder show up. I extract, then copy and paste to the AC  file folder in the string you have designated. I check the 3folders for content and that is present and should be accessable. I close and relaunch the game through steam but nothing shows up in UI subheading of general settings. I noticed I am not getting the file verification window when they are installed. They go over in a file window icon with a "3" centered in it. double clicking that puts them in the AC's file folder.
If there is an easy answer I'll take it but my windows illiteracy is a hindrance to pc gaming. Thanks for your time.

Well, seems that because I have Steam loaded to my ssd as well as my program files the issue was trying to load the srs download from a browser on my hdd to my ssd_____D:\steam\steamapps\common\assetto corsa was a no go.
Hoping down loading content from Race Room for a specific series or event will be easier.
Is there some way of getting to attend a race to check my screen display or should I just jump in and ride around and
stay out of the way?