Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NR2003 App Download & Insctructions
it's % as shown on the NR2003 app Race page.
Is there a reason that the cars selected or skins do not transfer to the event?  Every time I pick a car or load my own I still get the Papyrus racing paint scheme.
did you named your car file correctly?
yes, it reads it under the registry but it is a common issue even with the 2003 cup cars.   If I select one of the cars available, I still get the papyrus scheme.  The car file I named for import was 58896srs.cup.car
(05-02-2019, 03:41 AM)Adam Richardson Wrote:  yes, it reads it under the registry but it is a common issue even with the 2003 cup cars.   If I select one of the cars available, I still get the papyrus scheme.  The car file I named for import was 58896srs.cup.car

I figured it out, it had to be set for online inside the game itself.  Sorry for the trouble.
I got the Invalid Profile Error.
I put same name (Miguel Angel as first name and Berenguer as last name as it's larger than what i can put into first name to try if there's a bug with that), but it's not working.
Players folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EZ7H-7r...sp=sharing

Is there any solution??

EDIT: Ah btw i'm really interested on this races going on
Is it working now, and if it's working, only nascar?
Edited
Don't use our media / forums to advertise other websites or leagues.
Keep getting "unexpected response status code 301" 

I initially did this was a fresh install with the only mods being the graphics mod posted by TheBenCrazy on YouTube. Also using his tutorial for nr2003's install. I thought that potentially the graphics mods were giving trouble, but I get the same response on a fresh install without the graphics mods. 

I tried the NoCD patch listed here, but going into Player Info or starting an event will crash the game. Even with doing a fresh install with the listed nr2003 version and updates listed here, it still crashes, and I still get the error code.

And yes, I also made the changes to the core.ini file.

I've tried restarting my laptop, reinstalling the app, doing a fresh install of nr2003, and several different NoCD patches, but I'm still getting error code 301 as soon as I launch the app. If I choose to ignore it and continue running it, I just get an infinite loading loop. 

Edit: I ran it one more time just to double check the error message and clicked ok, and for some reason it decided to finally load into the login screen. It then redirects me with a link, and both the app and page of the link go white. Still getting the error as well.