Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NR2003 App Download & Insctructions
(02-16-2019, 11:35 PM)Stuart Mccluskey Wrote:  is there something wrong with the app, i was in the 23:00 cup race and it crashed and also the race series are missing from the race section

The same happened to me last week. I think the server has a maximun race time of 40 mins of something like that, so, if you didn't finish the race before the time runs out, the game closes the server without saving any results
(02-16-2019, 11:52 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  
(02-16-2019, 11:35 PM)Stuart Mccluskey Wrote:  is there something wrong with the app, i was in the 23:00 cup race and it crashed and also the race series are missing from the race section

The same happened to me last week. I think the server has a maximun race time of 40 mins of something like that, so, if you didn't finish the race before the time runs out, the game closes the server without saving any results

have you experienced the race series missing from the race section?
(02-16-2019, 11:57 PM)Stuart Mccluskey Wrote:  
(02-16-2019, 11:52 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  

have you experienced the race series missing from the race section?

Not really, make sure you have the mods in the correct folder or delete the "temp" folder located in the SRS App folder and run again the app, it should re-scan your content again. And use a clean game installation (this worked for me). If you don't have a clean installation, the app will not work properly.
(02-08-2019, 10:08 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 10:07 PM)Mattia Porta Wrote:  [Image: status.png]

Here is my problem
I have the same problem. I was going to race against you...

Guys I have sane issue, did you solve it maybe?
[img=100x60]https://i.imgur.com/dwyrS6W.jpg[/img]
(02-22-2019, 08:08 PM)Jurica Slovinac Wrote:  

Here is my problem

Notice the TCP/IP node in "Select Connection", if your PC has a wifi connection and Ethernet you should see at least two IP's (if you have a virtual machine installed there will be another IP). Make sure the IP selected is the IP of your PC.
(02-22-2019, 08:46 PM)Camilo C Gonzalez Wrote:  
(02-22-2019, 08:08 PM)Jurica Slovinac Wrote:  

Here is my problem

Notice the TCP/IP node in "Select Connection", if your PC has a wifi connection and Ethernet you should see at least two IP's (if you have a virtual machine installed there will be another IP). Make sure the IP selected is the IP of your PC.
Hmm, it is select the right one (When it was on wrong one I was getting this https://i.imgur.com/TRcvqoA.jpg)
when I was doing the initial tests I used more than 1 computer and one of them had wireless. It is not cause.

That error is either caused by you not having the right version, patch+fix or you didn't updated the core.ini file.
(02-22-2019, 09:08 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  when I was doing the initial tests I used more than 1 computer and one of them had wireless. It is not cause.

That error is either caused by you not having the right version, patch+fix or you didn't updated the core.ini file.

I have done everything like it was said in instructions Undecided
please make a dedicated install for SRS
I've read the whole post and have to say thanks to the administrator for all this time and dedication.

Although it's true that the correct installation is not easy.

I hope being able to start racing tomorrow, because I only need to chang the profile name in SRS to fit in the game text limit.

After that I will enjoy racing against all of you in this great simulator, so keep pushing !!