Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NR2003 App Download & Insctructions
the folders I mentioned are still there
Hey peepa, quick one, I have the game working, and I seem to have the app working. but when I go into the game and go to drive the game shuts down as if minimised but isn't, no crash log ect. not done a race on the app yet incase I go to drive and it just shuts down on me. any one else had this issue or know the fix? thanks
Did y have the patch & the fix installed?
Did you updated your core.ini file? the coms section as mentioned in the first post?

(02-12-2019, 10:38 PM)Dominic Holmes Wrote:  Hey peepa, quick one, I have the game working, and I seem to have the app working. but when I go into the game and go to drive the game shuts down as if minimised but isn't, no crash log ect. not done a race on the app yet incase I go to drive and it just shuts down on me. any one else had this issue or know the fix? thanks
(02-12-2019, 10:35 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the folders I mentioned are still there

No I took those folders out and it still didn't work
the core.ini file does not seem to be in my root directory of the game for some reason. ive used the same download 2 of my mates have used and they are working no problems

and yes I installed game, did setup, updated with both patches
did you restart the app? detection is done at startup.

If you did, try this: close the app, delete the 'temp' folder and the start the app.

(02-12-2019, 10:45 PM)Chris Perry Wrote:  
(02-12-2019, 10:35 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the folders I mentioned are still there

No I took those folders out and it still didn't work
Never saw an install where core.ini wasn't along with NR2003.exe, something is not right.

(02-12-2019, 10:45 PM)Dominic Holmes Wrote:  the core.ini file does not seem to be in my root directory of the game for some reason. ive used the same download 2 of my mates have used and they are working no problems

and yes I installed game, did setup, updated with both patches
I tried today for the first time to enter a race and I got this error, what could be? I changed the core ini file.

[Image: TRcvqoA.jpg]
(02-13-2019, 07:11 PM)Fernando Bogarin Wrote:  I tried today for the first time to enter a race and I got this error, what could be? I changed the core ini file.

[Image: TRcvqoA.jpg]

Check your firewall, if that doesn't work, go to Multiplayer (open NR2003.exe, not by the SRS app) and PM me a screenshot
is there something wrong with the app, i was in the 23:00 cup race and it crashed and also the race series are missing from the race section