Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NR2003 App Download & Insctructions
I just did it with a fresh copy from the CD and it works.

Install from CD, then apply the patch from v1.0 to v1.20 and you must apply the fix v1.201

links in the first post.

Did you installed the patch and the fix?

(02-08-2019, 05:13 AM)Dylan Tucker Wrote:  I'm running into the same issue with the Error: 371 on startup. Not even a fresh install helped (I have the CD).
Fixed in the V1.02 which was just released

(02-08-2019, 06:35 AM)Kyle H Scott Wrote:  I keep getting an error "WARNING! Invalid Profile!"
I'm assuming this has something to do with the NR2003 profile? I've tried every naming combination but I still get the error
I keep getting message that my software is out of date.
I ran all the patches, patch updates/fixes.
Fresh install of N2k3 from CD as well.

Got the same issue from a previous install that was also updated but running a nocd patch.
Yes, I made sure to remove the old Papyrus folder first.
im getting 571 reinstall app

I did a complete clean install, all the updates and tried multiple different nocd

any ideas?
out of date & 571 reinstall app -> download the app again.
Hi! I'm having problems with content detection. I have the cars and mods needed to race but the App says there are content missing even with the original cars series (default Cup)
it is best to have a dedicated install for SRS with only the mods & tracks used.
Still, it should work. try this, with the app closed, delete the temp folder inside the SRS_NR2003 folder and start the app again.
(02-08-2019, 06:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  it is best to have a dedicated install for SRS with only the mods & tracks used.
Still, it should work. try this, with the app closed, delete the temp folder inside the SRS_NR2003 folder and start the app again.

Thanks for your response. I had the same problem with RRE I guess, and the solution for this problem was deleting that folder so I tried the same with NR2003 but it doesn't work
can you show me your series & track folder?
(02-08-2019, 06:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  can you show me your series & track folder?

[Image: NMXl5DH.jpg]
[Image: cgtNMWK.jpg]
[Image: 1sPT3fU.jpg]
Actually, the app recognizes tracks but not mods...

(02-08-2019, 06:49 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  can you show me your series & track folder?

I did a clean installation and now the apps detects the default cup and the original tracks but not mods