Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join button does not work??
Good afternoon;

I noticed that this week I have problems with the join button.

I register correctly before the last 5 minutes.
When the time is 3 minutes remaining, the button auto-change to "join" in green.
A couple of times, I click on the join button, and the game seams to charge, but nothing happens finnaly.
On wednesday, I spend all the 3 minutes, clicking on the join button, and when the time was on 10 seconds remaining, I could enter the race.
Yesterday, the same thing happens, and despite all of the clicks on the Join button, the time gone and I could not participate.

Is there a problem with the servers or what is the reason?
The servers are with the original content, so there is not a problema with the DLC content....
Last week i did about 5 or 6 races and the button didn't work for me on any of them. I had to go to the server list and find the server.
(10-21-2016, 03:43 PM)Sergi Garcia Wrote:  Last week i did about 5 or 6 races and the button didn't work for me on any of them. I had to go to the server list and find the server.

Thnaks Sergi for your answer.
This week I have to do the same as you, I have to register to the race, and search the server list, because the join button continue to not working.

I hope the ADMIN can fix it
Joining through the lobby is always an option.
But you shouldn't have any problems joining in by clicking the join button. On some cases deleting AC launcher cookies solves the problem.
I'll try that. I just have to remove the 'Cookies' file on Documents\Assetto Corsa\launcherdata right?
Thank you
just leave the folders, delete all files inside launcherdata folder
(10-27-2016, 12:51 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  just leave the folders, delete all files inside launcherdata folder

Good morning;
I tried yesterday and the same happens.
I can not access to the race with the join button and I need to enter by the server list
try to press race on the menu, it will refresh the page, then click join.

(11-10-2016, 10:23 AM)Eduardo Azcona Wrote:  
(10-27-2016, 12:51 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  just leave the folders, delete all files inside launcherdata folder

Good morning;
I can not access to the race with the join button and I need to enter by the server list
(11-10-2016, 01:47 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  try to press race on the menu, it will refresh the page, then click join.

(11-10-2016, 10:23 AM)Eduardo Azcona Wrote:  

Good morning;

Thanks [b]simracingsystem

[/b]Now it works.
I have to click on race button, but is faster than the server list!