Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McLaren P1 GTR series
Yeah for some reasons the FFB feels stronger and snappier on this car, i even see my wheel clipping at times which usually doesn't happen. Could be that it's also very heavy for a "race car".
I don't understand pitstops. Fist time race with 2 pitstop. Plan was 1. pitstop tyres and full tank 2. pitstop tyres and 70 gas. Seems like it take only 70 gas on 1. pitstop so I didn't finish the race.
No so big deal but I was on the lead then. I think I am getting too old for this.
Hmmm, it's weird. I don't want to be "that guy", but are you sure that you selected correct Pit Strategy? I was in the same race, and pits worked fine for me. I was wondering why you disconnected when you were far ahead.

My driving, on the other hand was pretty bad, and so was my connection. So I want to apologize once more if I killed anybody in the first lap when I was teleporting all over the place.  Angel
The pit options don't mean pit stop 1 then 2 then 3.
They are just presets. Use your arrow keys during the race and you get a menu come up to let you choose which preset you want.

Did anybody have a sever lag spike at the start of todays Asia race?
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
you have to adapt the rules are the same for everyone, I make two stops and I think most of them also
Tongue
Such a pity this series hasn't been more popular than it is/was. The car is a beast, an absolute joy to drive. The 170% fuel consumption probably didn't help
I hope that we will see this car back again in a different format.
Obviously would have been more fun if there were more people driving the car but im ok with it being 15ish people joining the race if they all try to complete the race. It's a shame so few people finish the race last night @ laguna. only 5 out of 16 finished the race and thats a shame.
(02-21-2019, 10:50 AM)Fredrik Söderstedt Wrote:  Obviously would have been more fun if there were more people driving the car but im ok with it being 15ish people joining the race if they all try to complete the race. It's a shame so few people finish the race last night @ laguna. only 5 out of 16 finished the race and thats a shame.

Yeah, that definitely was a pity. It surprised me too. I think Laguna Seca is a phenomenal track, so I was surprised with such a low turnout. It didn't make for an exciting race either. An hour race becomes a very long hour then  Rolleyes
Iv'e really enjoyed the series but this last few weeks the Asia series in particular has had a rubbish turn out. Yesterday i quit before it started as only 5 turned up.
I don't think it's the rules that were the problem but people wanting to be spoon fed races and not wanting to have to think about strategy. I think not one race goes by with the 'fuel?' question being asked and that's on server one.

I hope we get a similar thinking series next time. Part of racing is adapting to the rules.

Quote:I hope that we will see this car back again in a different format.
Holy trinity Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Laguna is not a track for this car, it's not surprising participation is low.