Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa RS01
I just wanted to apologize if I've caused any problems at the start of a race on server 2. IDK what was wrong with my PC/connection. I've waited for 20 seconds on the grid before I tried starting, but still sorry if it messed up anyone.  Angel
Hi, I have tried for two weeks to enter to the race Renault RS01 with no results. I only could participate in the first, at Road America. I have got the car and the track.
Does anybody know what is the problem?
Is there anybody with the same problem?

Thanks

Francisco Egea
(01-28-2019, 10:54 PM)Francisco Egea Wrote:  Hi, I have tried for two weeks to enter to the race Renault RS01 with no results. I only could participate in the first,  at Road America. I have got the car and the track.

Thanks

Francisco Egea

Probably you signed up too late, when the servers where already full (92 players).
Try to register before 20:30 to make sure there is still free slots.

By the way, congratulations to whoever that choose this championship, I don't remember the last time that we have full servers is every race.
(01-29-2019, 06:55 AM)David Iglesias Wrote:  
(01-28-2019, 10:54 PM)Francisco Egea Wrote:  Hi, I have tried for two weeks to enter to the race Renault RS01 with no results. I only could participate in the first,  at Road America. I have got the car and the track.

Thanks

Francisco Egea

Probably you signed up too late, when the servers where already full (92 players).
Try to register before 20:30 to make sure there is still free slots.

By the way, congratulations to whoever that choose this championship, I don't remember the last time that we have full servers is every race.

Thank you David! I think what you say was the reason.
Por cierto, imagino que eres español. Te he visto en las cabeceras de las listas así que debes de ser bastante bueno.
Yo soy novato y voy lento en esto.

Thanks!