Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My SRS videos
Hi,

Here is onboard of my today's rollercoaster Lotus 25 race at Goodwood with the battle for P1 with Laszlo and currently the fastest lap of the week (1:24.69) at 27:58
Plus I've finally added steering wheel position app, so that it is visible what a push-and-pull I do with my wheel Big Grin

Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's race with Lotus 25 at Longford. I think I put a good baseline for the week, which can be improved massively with proper commitment on such a demanding track
Also I think some of you will do some pee when you meet someone spun in front of you at the second bridge Smile

(02-11-2019, 11:33 PM)Roman Yakubovich Wrote:  Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's Renault RS01 race at Red Bull Ring

Hey Roman,

Thank you for sharing you settings in this video.

I used them as base for Barcelona.
Qualfied 8th, but somebody kicked me from behind during the race and I felt back to the back of the pack.
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
(02-19-2019, 08:07 AM)Lars Mars Wrote:  Hey Roman,

Thank you for sharing you settings in this video.

I used them as base for Barcelona.
Qualfied 8th, but somebody kicked me from behind during the race and I felt back to the back of the pack.
Glad if it helped Smile Here is onboard from Barcelona race if you want to compare, I made some little tweaks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1awQi9ijyM

And here is my onboard from today's twitchy GT3 Cup race at Imola

Hi,

Here is my onboard of one of today's F3 races at Barcelona. Close fight with Felician, but really hard to get a chance to overtake on this track because of slipstream downforce loss. Best lap in Q was 1:36.2

Hi,

Here is onboard of my latest F3 race at Watkins Glen. There are 3 fastest laps of the week (so far) in Q and the race-long chase after Daniel Smile

Hi,

Here is onboard of my latest F3 race at Spa. Current fastest lap of the week is in the middle of the race Smile

Here is my onboard from yesterday's surpisingly clean race at Nordschleife with Porsche 911 RSR. 
Made a sad mistake on my final qualifying lap, started from P15 and managed to carefully extract myself back to P3)

My onboard from one of today's F3 races. Fastest lap of the week so far is at 9:50

Here is onboard of my latest F3 race, including the battle with Daniel for P1)