Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My SRS videos
yes, shame for Marek. it could have been a good race for three of us.
This series of videos started out pretty good but is turning into "how to perform the perfect divebomb pass" I hate this mentality of doing anything to win, we're not in real life, racing for proper championships. I'd hate to win a race like that, if this was a proper race you'd probably get a penalty for that move. I could understand it more if you were faster than Marek over a few laps and he was defending hard but it was the first lap.
And the championship would be still in Roman's hands, because the gap he had on me was 10pts, so, considering if I would win and Roman would finish second, without any incidents, the gap would be 6pts. Like this, this incident started everything, unfortunately another crash came right after with Mitja, it send me into the wall and the car was totally unsteerable after that, had to do ESC - back to pits, couldnt finish 2 laps, what counted as 0 points from the race, plus 4 incidents it resulted in -12 points for the race, instead of 54 which I could have if I would finish at least 2 laps with 4 incidents. That I would have 337 points, 3 points behind David on 3rd place in champ, and I could still possibly fight for the championsip or at least for a 2nd place. Like this, the champ is most definetely over for me. But well... that happens when you want to win without caring about other people on the track
NEVER GIVE UP!
(02-05-2019, 12:22 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  And the championship would be still in Roman's hands, because the gap he had on me was 10pts, so, considering if I would win and Roman would finish second, without any incidents, the gap would be 6pts. Like this, this incident started everything, unfortunately another crash came right after with Mitja, it send me into the wall and the car was totally unsteerable after that, had to do ESC - back to pits, couldnt finish 2 laps, what counted as 0 points from the race, plus 4 incidents it resulted in -12 points for the race, instead of 54 which I could have if I would finish at least 2 laps with 4 incidents. That I would have 337 points, 3 points behind David on 3rd place in champ, and I could still possibly fight for the championsip or at least for a 2nd place. Like this, the champ is most definetely over for me. But well... that happens when you want to win without caring about other people on the track

hm. I was look replay. we have several different lines to pass that corner. You have one, Roman other. in my point I always use that line what was Roman use. right next to that wall and start braking something before the wall. Your line is different and go more left with deep braking out off corner and then come back into the corner. when we know that somebody is right behind you and will try to pass you in specific corner like this one, then you can expect that. this contact is more racing incident, and you was have chance come back into the fight for positions, but Mitja has ruled you completely.

but all that it does not have to be a problem. why fight for champ? You have some special benefits from that? come on Marek! come and drive for a good race. 
good fight with drivers on high skill level is all what I need here.
Wink
Doesnt matter to me what line you are taking if I am the car in the back, I should be prepared for that, I should be prepared to brake earlier than the car in front, and then I see how it goes during the corner. Roman was pretty far back behind me to make a move like that, and I am considering a move like that as a dive.

I meant, that the championship fight is pretty much done for me, not that I wont race these series anymore, so I will still be there next races if something more important doesnt show up. But of course, that when I compete, I like to compete for placement in a champ, no benefits, I am just competetive, in a good way
NEVER GIVE UP!
If Roman had taken that line and Marek wasn't there he wouldn't of made the corner, or he would of had no speed at the exit, this is a typical divebomb I see far too often in simracing, in my opinion anyway.
Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's race with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup at Spa, including great fight with Sanio for the win Smile

epic last lap.
thanks man for great fight.
[Image: wink.png]
[Image: Clipboard01.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-gt3-cup-2017-s...2-44-1.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-gt3-cup-2017-s...-46-48.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-ks-porsche-911-gt3-cup-2017-s...-50-22.jpg]
Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's Lotus 25 race at Riverside (with currently the fastest lap of the week @ 32:10)

Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's Renault RS01 race at Red Bull Ring