Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henlo
Hey there. I've done few races, so I guess it's time to introduce myself since I'm planning to stick around.

I'm Igor, almost 30. Not the fastest guy here, but I believe I'll be fair. Most of the time I'll be in the middle of the pack or at the very end, but I like to think that I'll race cleanly. I'll fight for every position, but if I see that somebody's much faster, I try to let them by as painless as possible. Had a few big incidents already, but IMO only one of them was my fault where I locked up and sent the guy into the gravel. Angel

Thanks to everybody who battled fair and square with me in my races, and looking forward having many more. 

See you guys on track!

P. S. one question: is auto-clutch usually allowed in all series? Specifically cars with H-shifters. It doesn't say on race info (at least I don't see it), and since I don't have clutch pedal and H-shifter, I don't want to register for a race just to find out that it's not allowed.
HENLO to you too Igor, welcome.

Auto clutch is allowed and is enabled automatically. (It wont be if you have 'use seperate shifter' enabled under settings, but seeing as you dont have one, this wouldnt be an issue) So you can just join whatever race you want, as long as you have the DLC's for the cars and tracks of course. For some races you need to download the track or car, but i guess you figured that out already.

A tip, in settings>general you can enable that it saves the replay of the race, but it won't save the whole race if you have the maximum replay file size on standard. I use 400 mb so it saves the whole race.

Have fun, see you on the race track.
Hey, Kris. Thanks for the answer.

Yeah, I know about mods, I'm dabbing into modding myself. But thanks anyway Smile
Henlo and welcome Igor. Pls no punterino)
Tnx, man. If only some people tried not to punt at every corner. I'm thinking about quitting already. It's like racing with AI, they simply ignore that you're on the track. I drive slowly and carefully and then out of nowhere somebody decides to return across entire track while you're at full speed, or just ram you from behind. And can't even apologize later. I've tried to keep calm, and write off most incidents as racing ones, or "shit happens", didn't want to pile reports to the admin, but tonight I'm filing reports from 3 races. I'm afraid some people won't learn the other way unless they get suspended for a few days (and in some cases weeks wouldn't be too much).