Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Donington Park GP Exploit
Luckily the admins here aren't idiots.
(01-03-2019, 04:46 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Without Joe reporting this, no one else would maybe post it here... as he stated, he waited and lost even more time. Why would we bury Joe for this come on

And why punish everyone if it is clearly a failure of the organization if you know that this shortcut can occur? If you do not write anything, someone would like that Roman, who already gave names of all and I guess you would inform him, does not need to write anything in the forum, simply report that the reporting system works and that the administrators will act. Do not come here to mourn, it's still a hoax and everyone deserves the same treatment and punishment or whatever the administrators decide to do, regards
(01-03-2019, 05:49 PM)Amador Rivas Wrote:  
(01-03-2019, 04:46 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Without Joe reporting this, no one else would maybe post it here... as he stated, he waited and lost even more time. Why would we bury Joe for this come on

And why punish everyone if it is clearly a failure of the organization if you know that this shortcut can occur? If you do not write anything, someone would like that Roman, who already gave names of all and I guess you would inform him, does not need to write anything in the forum, simply report that the reporting system works and that the administrators will act. Do not come here to mourn, it's still a hoax and everyone deserves the same treatment and punishment or whatever the administrators decide to do, regards
Reporting system here is not punish-as-you-file system. It may take several weeks before a report is reviewed and, as someone wrote in this thread, results of the affected races are NOT changed. If this is true, this means cheaters just grab others' ratings, championship points and simply joy of fair racing with no return. That's why it is important to fix the issue ASAP as there are a lot of races left on this track this week.

Unfortunately admins have not taken any action yet, but I still hope they are going to soon. Until then I am not going to race on this track, playing in the roulette of wasting my time in racing with cutting idiots (which is a shame because the track is really enjoyable with these cars).
As announced on all forums, it is forbidden to create posts regarding race incidents! Use the protest form.

Lots of tracks have exploits and Donington has them on both layouts, nothing new since it was released.

The track is not the problem, users that need an indication that they can't cut a section of the track are.

Fixed or not, it will be used.

Users have been filing protests since the beginning of the week, they will be processed without exception.