Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa - Can't load Watkins Glen!
Hi! I can't load any of the Watkins Glen track layouts. I can load other tracks just fine. I've downladed the version that's linked here on SRS.

What could be the issue? It comes to for when it starts loading the car and goes back to the menu. I've tried loading other tracks with the same car.
Fully delete what you had for Watkins Glen before you installed the latest, then reinstall. I'm pretty sure just overwriting what used to be there from previous versions will make it unusable in SRS races. If you did that already, well... I don't have any better suggestions.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(01-01-2019, 07:43 PM)Martin Ericsson Wrote:  Hi! I can't load any of the Watkins Glen track layouts. I can load other tracks just fine. I've downladed the version that's linked here on SRS.

What could be the issue? It comes to for when it starts loading the car and goes back to the menu. I've tried loading other tracks with the same car.

(01-02-2019, 02:05 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Fully delete what you had for Watkins Glen before you installed the latest, then reinstall. I'm pretty sure just overwriting what used to be there from previous versions will make it unusable in SRS races. If you did that already, well... I don't have any better suggestions.

i have the same issue and when i first tried to install it i have never had the track before and then removed it and read the post on rd on this track and i followed the instruktion but again it dit nok work then i removed it and then my game was broke  Sad and now i allmost have given up on it  Sad
Is this problem solved? i also can't start these tracks.

—-

I’ve solved the problem. It was in the custom shaders patch. Change the version to recommended and it all worked fine.