Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for replay - Asia nordshleife at 15:00.
Question 
Hello everyone,
as the name suggets i need areplay, so i can post a report with included video - wich i cannot upload, as i dont have replay.

thanks alot.

!! happend on SERVER 2 !!
(12-16-2018, 05:38 PM)Filip Mrkvica Wrote:  Hello everyone,
as the name suggets i need areplay, so i can post a report with included video - wich i cannot upload, as i dont have replay.

thanks alot.

!! happend on SERVER 2 !!
Try and activate the replay function in AC, since it's highly unlikely that anybody will provide you with a replay of their own.
It seems for now that you'll have to get over the incident without a report and be prepare better for the next one - unfortunately something like that happen to me aswell..
i do have it activated, though i got 1 from qualify and 2x 120mb from start and end of race, the mid part where it happend didnt save Big Grin
it is realy messed up and they should fix this., at kunos.

i will be setting it up to 1gb per file, hopefuly my 16gb ram will be enough.

ye im over it already, its not a big deal as i was 50 seconds ahead, but he didnt repsect blue flag and closed the doors on me 2 times.... last time he tried i didnt back off, i just let him rear-end my front-end from the side and spun him out with little dmg to my car - he facechecked the barrier wall Big Grin Big Grin