Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuus Series is open
At least in the last race at Monza, finished just a few minutes ago, the car settings could be modified. The series are supposed to be fixed.
it was moved for the usa server as the euro server is under maintenance but should be back soon
hi, in Tatuus Race 2018-12-10 09:00 the winner are 20 sec. faster as the second, but not really with his lap times together.
Or have I overlooked anything
(12-10-2018, 10:16 AM)Luke Sky Wrote:  hi, in Tatuus Race 2018-12-10 09:00 the winner are 20 sec. faster as the second, but not really with his lap times together.

I just looked at the results you mention and it completely does not make any sense. Comparing in turn each lap time you should have logically been in the lead / won the race from what I can see.
Well it is weird and strange but seems like no one cares.. maybe protest would make it better
NEVER GIVE UP!
(12-10-2018, 10:16 AM)Luke Sky Wrote:  hi, in Tatuus Race 2018-12-10 09:00 the winner are 20 sec. faster as the second, but not really with his lap times together.

Do you still have the replay? maybe it's too late to send a protest using the format (which imo would be useless, as isn't a specific incident but a different situation not covered within the form scope) but you could send it to the staff for further review.
I registered to race. When I tried to join, I got an alert that said there was a failure to load Lotus info.
I get that on and off. Deleting the launchdata folder doesn't always do the trick either; I end up having to join via the Online menu's server browser (search for "simracingsystem") instead of through the SRS page. It might be trying to join the server too early and it is looking for files relevant to the previous race on the server. Just a hypothesis that I have no real evidence of.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
this already happened before and to known drivers here at SRS.
The client gets out of synch with the server.
Positions are corrected and the driver is warned. If it happens again he has no conditions to race here.