Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group C
Several views of the massive carnage the other day.... 
even the driver leaving the pits didn't get away unscathed...  Tongue
https://youtu.be/uMsGNriUz1E
Oh that poor guy!

"Look at me I'm a Group C car, no I'm a bird, no I'm a turtle. No I quit".
Hah hah hah that might be the worst start I've ever seen captured in a video clip. I sure wish AC had rolling starts. Looks like an awful lot of people were dissatisfied with the launch of the car in front of them, and figured "hey, there's a giant car-sized gap between the 2-4 cars in front of me... I'll just pop over a lane and.... [insert sounds of metal and plastic being mangled]."
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I particularly like the car that tried to kill npc going airborne...I wonder how rolling starts has never been modded for that game yet, that would be awesome for some series.
I started back of the pack and drove into what looked like a giant pot of boiling crawfish, steaming, swirling, rising....
it was mesmerizing to behold... and it sucked me in with everyone else...
(12-11-2018, 01:30 AM)Rob Russo Wrote:  I started back of the pack and drove into what looked like a giant pot of boiling crawfish, steaming, swirling, rising....
it was mesmerizing to behold... and it sucked me in with everyone else...

Now we can all relive that....over and over...and over.  Can’t wait for the 365kph rocket launches at Le Mans.
I didn’t report the start because I’m sure somebody else did anyways. Right?

Le Mans should be better. It suits the cars much better. People can make stupid decisions at the start no matter what track it is though.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
There was no avoiding that mess. Some of us were lucky to get through it with our cars and sphincters intact... Well, maybe it was just my car that was fine Smile
I was in the middle of it. 
It really did not feel good. 
But it's so funny to watch. 
Le Mans is fun again, I'm sure. Smile
(12-11-2018, 05:04 PM)Alain Kohler Wrote:  I was in the middle of it. 

That was me punted up into the crowd was not a happy bunny at all. Very little in the way of an apology from the culprit too. 12 incidents as a result of that and a couple of minor things through race.

That was me punted up into the crowd was not a happy bunny at all. Very little in the way of an apology from the culprit too. 12 incidents as a result of that and a couple of minor things through race.