Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUF 07/12/2018 9:00 CET (missing content error)
Question 
I had registered for the RUF race this morning (I was the only driver), but when trying to join I got an error about the Ginetta_GT4_2017_rhd being missing.
I don't care much about missing the race, but I do hope I'm not suspended for "not showing up"...  Confused
Was this a problem on my end or a server misconfiguration?

Cheers!
"It goes quicker when it's on it's wheels mate!" - CrewChief

"This car is so grippy it's like driving on four Pritt-sticks!" - GamerMuscle
usually, deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa solves that.
That suspension is not active.
(12-07-2018, 12:05 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  usually, deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa solves that.
Okay, thanks for your swift reply. I'll look into it!

Cheers!
"It goes quicker when it's on it's wheels mate!" - CrewChief

"This car is so grippy it's like driving on four Pritt-sticks!" - GamerMuscle
(12-07-2018, 12:05 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  usually, deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa solves that.
 why i have this¡¡¡¡ link of the photo down.... is the thrid time i'm getting this stupid error.... gone to content folder and deleted all eleven path in search...... -.-

http://prntscr.com/lt69pq
I had exactly the same problem today as OP. I tried to join Euro GT2 race and got an error about the Ginetta_GT4_2017_rhd being missing. I hope I'm not going to be suspended since this was not my fault?