Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions for upcoming season
Anyone tried the sierra cosworth on RD? This car races well with the merc and bmw, much more fitting than the alfa.
another car which I've never seen on srs is the little porsche 718 rs60 spyder, How about that for the daily series?
And how about the 911 carrera rsr3.0   was a great series last winter.
would love to see cadwell park in the track list, that little porsche would be awesome to race round cadwell. Also what's happened to croft? Don't see it on the mod list anymore. Really enjoyed that feldberg ring too, would be a welcome return.
what's everyone else's thoughts?
i aggre, alfa is mostly too op, Porsches usually are nice to drive, so they are welcome.

and i add my suggests:

Retry with the Suzuki Alto, did some laps, before the switching to the Honda (lovely car too, maybe i love it more because of my avatar ehehe), anyway the Suzuki is perfect for newbies to learn to drive, super easy to drive, but hard to master, you need to be ultra smooth, any late breaking and in generally overdirving, will make you lose SECONDS, so it will help drivers to be smooth.

and a a thing that maybe it can't be done, but i loved Davide e Golia on GT Legends, always good battles because of the big straight - corners speed differences, , but maybe i'm exagerating because i loved the Lotus Elan 26R, what a car. Well, anything from GT Legends is welcome eheh, cars and track, i remember a track with some nice elevation changes, i think Mondello Park...but i don't remember.