Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT America Watkins Glen CHECKSUM ERROR
Hello Guys, im currently leading the GT America Series, and im scared to loose the title because of this Problem. Every time i try to join the Server (USA5 GT America Watkins Glen) i get a Checksum Error, i have the right track i can use it at training etc. I am currently not the only one with this problem i saw other people also get an Checksum Error or Ckecksum Failure... Do you Guys have an idea to solve this problem? I tryed it 2 times now and every time i get kicked out.. I hope you guys can help me with this problem otherwise im going to loose the title...

I deleted now the launcherdata and i did a steam integrity check, where no failure datas where found and i deleted the watkings glen datas and reinstalled it new. I hope this sovles the issue otherwise im going to reinstall asetto corsa...
Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather EditionĀ 
^ Bump on this thread, I've been in both of the 2 races so far and both times there's been rough 21-22 people register for the event, but only about 10 people actually make it to the race. And it's not like the other 10 aren't trying to join either because the chat just gets spammed with "XXXX_XXXX was kicked *something something* Checksum error". I don't know how to fix it unfortunately but it seems to be consistantly happening.
You need to install the track correctly.
Follow the instructions at the track download page.
I downloaded it new yesterday, hopefully it will work thanks for fast reply
the last version has more folders and you need to put them on the right place.
It worked this time! Thank you guys the title is mine Big Grin