Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please change my national flag!
Hi! My name is Gonzalo Avalos and I'm Argentinian. I have a problem with my national flag, tried to fix it from user cp and put my nationality right. In the forums appears the right flag and in my avatar too, However, when I run a race is incorrect. The nationality is correctly selected in the game.
It seems that I registered with Antigua and Barbuda which is one place above Argentina on the country list.

Hope the Admin can help me with this issue.
Cheers!!
Gonzalo
(11-18-2018, 06:31 PM)Gonzalo Avalos Wrote:  Hi! My name is Gonzalo Avalos and I'm Argentinian. I have a problem with my national flag, tried to fix it from user cp and put my nationality right. In the forums appears the right flag and in my avatar too, However, when I run a race is incorrect. The nationality is correctly selected in the game.
It seems that I registered with Antigua and Barbuda which is one place above Argentina on the country list.

Hope the Admin can help me with this issue.
Cheers!!
Gonzalo

Same issue for me Gonzalo. My nationality is not correct (I need Belgium). I have made a mistake.

If the admin have also the possible to change it.

Jacques
Jacques, last Tuesday I sent the admin a pm and also sent him an email. No answers yet! Sad. We have to keep waiting!
fixed