Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - 2016-09-01 GMT 21:00
Video 

good fight for 1st place - thanks jos!
Good vid Stefan!

I saw on your channel that you drove the X-Bow irl, how does the handling compare to the virtual X-Bow in AC?
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
thanks gaston!

the footage on youtube is from a competiton in austria called "KTM X-BOW Summer Cup" (there's also a "KTM X-BOW Winter Cup" on ice), where everyone can enter and do some hotlaps and try to be the fastet.
I also did a 30 minute stint on the red bull ring with the xbow - but I was too excited when I got in the car, so I forgot to press record on the go pro Smile

regarding the handling: generally AC comes pretty close to real life. I felt I had more grip in RL - but I was runnning slicks on the red bull ring (and I think it's just regular tires ingame). handling and weight transfer of the car feels spot on. in RL I think braking is easier than in AC. in AC the brakes are really aggressive and easy to lock up. in RL there is no brake force booster, so you need to put a lot of pressure on the brakes but I guess it makes it easier to control.
Thanks for the feedback mate.

Have a good day!
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter