Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Do you like the idea
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but w/o donate
16.67%
3 16.67%
Yes, i could donate to have races every one hour
38.89%
7 38.89%
No, enough races now
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Races every hour
Hi,
I wasn't following the community here so maybe sameone already rised such discussion.

I would love to have races in AC simillar to the one in iRacing. First of all more sassions each day than currently it is possible.
I think great solution would be race every 1 hour. Let's make Q and R a little bit shorter, 10 min for Q session and 40 min for race.
Such change will allows to race every hour. 

I think it could be great improvement. Becouse currently even with few session each day(for example as BMW this season) is hard to get exact time to race at exatly 16 pm and if you miss it you have to wait another 3 hours. I mean you have to be prepared to race about the exact time of day, if you miss it you can't just try again in next few minutes, but you need to wait 3 or 4 hours which sometimes its not possible.(unfotunatelly sim racing isn't only one thing many of as can do ;Wink 
I think one series which is every one or 2 hours, would be great for this community. It could be GT3 or GT2, it could also change every season(some GT cars)
Maybe even we can split one long race into two shorter with reverse grid. Make 2x race 15 min, for some slower cars.

Perhaps it is expensive to buy and maintain so many servers, but I think that some series could be reduce to make such change possible. Personally I could donate some money to allows racing even more often in some reasonable car.

Love the idea of Sim Racing System, great initiative Smile

Best Regards, Krystian
It might lead to significantly fewer people joining each race when everyone can race more or less whenever they want.

But I'd donate no matter if they add more races or not Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(11-13-2018, 04:33 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  It might lead to significantly fewer people joining each race when everyone can race more or less whenever they want.

But I'd donate no matter if they add more races or not Big Grin

Well, 
I think for same races there might be less people willing to race, but this will mean some other races are for them more intresting. At the end community will decide wich races are worth to spend time on.